Trainee Patent Attorney
Mewburn Ellis is known for its high-quality IP services and with over 150 years of active trading. The firm places great value on its people – flexibility, balance and compassion are not just theories at Mewburn Ellis, instead they are practiced core values on which the firm operates. Having grown from a UK practice to an international, European presence, Mewburn Ellis is now looking to replicate its highly successful UK training programme in Munich.
The firm is looking for:
- Strong scientists who come from a MSc or PhD background coming from any field relating to the following technologies: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, electronics, software and computing, AI, quantum science/computing and other related high-tech fields.
- Have some research or industry experience (this may come from academic studies, if it is practical research).
As a Trainee Patent Attorney with Mewburn Ellis, you will:
- Join a leading training programme that is fully funded and provides comprehensive support and exposure to the full range of patent matters – setting you up for a career as a top Patent Attorney.
- Be part of a top-tier international firm with offices across the UK as well as Munich. The firm supports company-wide integration and visits to the other offices to gain further knowledge and exposure to professionals and clients.
- Learn from leading professionals in the patent world and share ideas with a large team of other trainees, whom you will be in regular communication with.
- Work with high-calibre global clients in your area of technical expertise. Clients who are leading experts in science and technology, making innovative breakthroughs, ideas that you will help them to protect!
If you would like to work at the cutting-edge of science and innovation across a range of industries, genuinely making an impact on the future of society, then Mewburn Ellis would like to hear from you!
To learn more about the career path of a Patent Attorney, or to apply to this position, please contact Rachel Atkins, Consultant, for more information.