V.O. helps clients worldwide to get the best out of their intellectual property. V.O., established in 1916, is one of the biggest European patent attorney firms and is praised as a centre of excellence. Over the last ten years, the firm received the Netherlands Prosecution IP Firm of the Year Award from Managing Intellectual Property and it continues to grow through the opening of offices across Europe, most recently at the Technology Campus in Liège.
Why consider a career with V.O.:
- V.O. is one of the largest patent and trademark firms in Europe, employing over 200 professionals across multiple offices. You will get access to a deep pool of knowledge and expertise together with ownership to a wonderfully diverse and international client base.
- V.O. has successfully built up and established a Leuven office which employs an international team of attorneys across multiple technology sectors including chemistry, electronics, mechanics and physics.
- In your first twelve months, you will take on an assigned caseload of local clients but will also help to further grow and establish the Liège office which is based at the Technology Campus.
- You will work for direct clients and you will get to visit them regularly and help to guide and manage their patent strategy.
- V.O. has multiple offices but operates as one voice. The shared ownership to the firm’s clients and the growth of the practice is self-evident when you talk to the attorneys and support functions.